Servings: 5 Servings
- 450 grams Cooked Turkey Breast (Sliced)
- 70 grams White Cabbage (Shredded)
- 70 grams Red Cabbage (Shredded)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Finely Sliced)
- 1 Large Carrot (Grated)
- 6 Radishes (Finely Sliced)
- 100 grams Bean Sprouts
- 3 Green Onions (Finely Sliced)
- 4 tbsp Corriander (Chopped)
- 3 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 30 grams Almonds (Chopped)
For the dressing
- 60 ml Tahini
- 60 ml Water
- 60 ml Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Prep all the vegetables, wash and peel where necessary. Shred the cabbage, slice the turkey, peppers, radishes and onions, grate the carrot. Chop the coriander and almonds.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Make the salad dressing by blending all the dressing ingredients together until creamy.
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad and toss to cover. Serve straight away or store in the fridge until required.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 535mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3043IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg